[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]And, just like that, February has passed us by. One moment it’s Burns’ Night, the next you’ve realised it’s almost Mother’s Day. That’s not to say we didn’t enjoy February while it was here – au contraire, we had a wonderful month full of fascinating events and some exciting new releases. Hopefully, too, your month included a book set in Edinburgh as per the instructions of the Reading Challenge! If not, never fear, we aren’t teachers chasing up your homework, that’s the beauty of the challenge – it can be something you keep track of throughout the year, or it can be a helpful way to pick up a book you wouldn’t have normally read.
- American Sfoglino: A Master Class in Handmade Pasta by Evan Funke, Katie Parla £25.00
- Tim Walker: Wonderful Things by Tim Walker £30.00
- Great Women Artists by Phaidon Editors £39.95
- Almost Lost Arts: Traditional Crafts and the Artisans Keeping Them Alive by Emily Freidenrich £25.00
- Where the Wild Cooks Go: Recipes, Music, Poetry, Cocktails by Cerys Matthews £25.00