[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]And, just like that, February has passed us by. One moment it’s Burns’ Night, the next you’ve realised it’s almost Mother’s Day. That’s not to say we didn’t enjoy February while it was here – au contraire, we had a wonderful month full of fascinating events and some exciting new releases. Hopefully, too, your month included a book set in Edinburgh as per the instructions of the Reading Challenge! If not, never fear, we aren’t teachers chasing up your homework, that’s the beauty of the challenge – it can be something you keep track of throughout the year, or it can be a helpful way to pick up a book you wouldn’t have normally read.
- Champions Day : The End of Old Shanghai by James Carter £22.99
- Emperors of the Deep : The Mysterious and Misunderstood World of the Shark by William McKeever £20.00
- Prisoners of History : What Monuments to the Second World War Tell Us About Our History and Ourselves by Keith Lowe £20.00
- Dangerous Men by Michael Katakis £9.99
- The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See £8.99