[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]And, just like that, February has passed us by. One moment it’s Burns’ Night, the next you’ve realised it’s almost Mother’s Day. That’s not to say we didn’t enjoy February while it was here – au contraire, we had a wonderful month full of fascinating events and some exciting new releases. Hopefully, too, your month included a book set in Edinburgh as per the instructions of the Reading Challenge! If not, never fear, we aren’t teachers chasing up your homework, that’s the beauty of the challenge – it can be something you keep track of throughout the year, or it can be a helpful way to pick up a book you wouldn’t have normally read.
- A Shakespeare Motley: An Illustrated Assortment by Shakespeare Birthplace Trust £12.95
- Vincent's Books: Van Gogh and the Writers Who Inspired Him by Mariella Guzzoni £19.95
- Golden Hare Merch Bundle £25.00
- Tales from the Cafe: Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi 1 £8.99
- Golden Hare writer's notebook £10.00